a girl like me...® misogyny3
a girl like me...® misogyny3
“Today I plan to crush misogyny, destroy sexism… & eat a bit of chocolate.”
Mixed media painting on 16x20 canvas, framed.
My artwork is protected under copyright law. “a girl like me… ®” is trademarked with the US Patent Office. Please don’t use my images without my permission (thank you).
I do wholesale and license my work. Please email me for more information at: email@example.com.
All custom order sales are final.
My website accepts credit cards and Paypal payments.
* Domestic shipping within the continental United States is free on all orders. All items will be shipped USPS.
* All orders are carefully packaged and shipped within SEVEN business days once payment has been confirmed via PayPal. Please note, I ship once a week, usually Tuesdays or Thursdays.
* All orders are shipped via USPS, first class mail. Originals are shipped via PRIORITY mail (usually 2-3 days for delivery).
* Please be sure your shipping address is correct! I am not responsible for orders shipped to the wrong location. I am not responsible for additional postage to re-ship the order if the packaged has been returned to me for any reason (unless I mistakenly shipped it to the incorrect address, of course).
* I am not responsible for items lost or stolen in the mail. I have delivery confirmation on all orders over $50 and I insure all items over $100. This is for my protection. If you are interested in extra insurance please contact me and I will send you an invoice for the extra amount.
* For Alaska, Hawaii, and International orders: Please email me prior to placing your order. You will be quoted a cost for shipping to your location. If you would like to make a purchase at that time, you will be billed for your total order cost via a Paypal invoice. Orders will not ship until payment has been received.
* All international orders are carefully packaged and shipped via USPS within SEVEN business days once payment has been confirmed via PayPal.
* Please note that once we ship the item via USPS, it can take up to 3 weeks for delivery. This time frame is out of our control and we apologize for the long delivery times.
* We are not responsible for any customs/tax fees associated with your purchase.
* Once your order is shipped, we do not have any control or way to track your package. Though we don’t expect it to happen, we are not responsible for lost or damaged items.
Refunds and Exchanges
I want you to be happy with your art! Although I cannot offer refunds (unless there has been a mistake on my part), I will be happy to offer an exchange. Please email me within SEVEN days of receiving your order at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss. Please note that I am not responsible for shipping fees on exchanged items.
For custom orders/originals, I do not offer returns/exchanges. In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your original, please contact me within THREE days to discuss.